Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Poems omnomnom

Uhm.. hello =))))) It's been 22 days since I last posted something here. Ha ha. I have nothing to share for the past three weeks, anyway. so.... POEMS. 'Tis our lesson in English today and I find myself making this blog instead of reviewing for our long test tomorrow. Anyhow, here are some of what I made. :) teehee! Yes, I know it's so shallow and everything.

1. Five Senses Poem

Red is love,
It sounds and rhymes with the word 'dove'.
Love tastes somewhat bittersweet,
Yet smells so lovely and keeps my sense of smell pleased.
It looks like chaos and at the same time, serenity.
Makes me feel like I'm listening to a melody.

2. "Diamante" Poem

War
Hate, mad
Fighting, killing, betraying
Chaos, fight, punch, kill
Peacemaking, loving, helping
Love, calm
Peace

3. Cinquain Poem

Alone
Lonely, unwanted
Driven away, avoiding, hating
Avoided like a void.
Solitary

4. Color Poem

Black

Black is chaos, evil and darkness.
Black is the taste of bitterness.
Intoxicating smell and a damp space smells black.
Doing something bad makes me feel black
Black sounds of mournful cries and screams.
Black is a cave, sewer, and a dark space without any light beams.
Mourning is black.
Chaos is also black.
Black is taunting.



Yeah... so that's some of it. :3 kroo. WAIT DERS MORE =)))))))))))))))))) choss. Now, this poem just popped up in my mind suddenly and.. I decided to expand it. It is quite... I dunno, corny. :3 Nyaha okay, so, here it goes...



Alone.

'Tis what I feel all the time,
'Specially now, while I'm trying my best to make this stupid poem rhyme.
I try to put a smile on my face but to no avail,
I always end up crying myself to sleep, that's where I fail.

I always try to show everyone that I'm jolly,
As if nothing was wrong in my life.
But, sometimes I breakdown so suddenly,
I don't know if I can still handle this at all.

If you're reading this, you might say this is corny.
Even ignore this poem and your reason might be "It doesn't give me chills to the bone."
But, this is more than just a poem, you see....
If you just look straight into my eyes and search more deeply.


^ asdasasdadandanddanasnanadnana ugh ISANG MALAKING KAHIHIYAN!!



okay, that's all. =)))))) heh. okay goodnight bye. I can't wait for Friday ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment